Monday, February 4, 2013

2/4 TWIWTB


It's a new week. I did OK with last week's list. I was showered and dressed every day by 9am and most days I was more productive because if it--that will continue. I took Daphne to the park twice. She loved it and it got us out and moving around--that will continue. Meal planning, not such a good job, but I will keep at it. Exercise was a bust--I only did one mile on one day, blah.

So all week I jotted down ideas as they came to me and I'll get to all of them eventually. I also made categories that they fit into and thought about what my long term goal are in different areas of my life.

So here is this week's list on which I will focus. . .

1.  The woman I want to be continues that things she worked on last week.
Money
2.  The woman I want to be maintains her YNAB budget--this means I will catch up last month and input this month so far.  I will enter my receipts at the end of each day.
Diet and Exercise
Long Term Goal: eat healthy every day, every meal.  be a fit and active woman.  be a reasonable weight for my height (165 lbs)
3.  The woman I want to be walks 4 miles a week.
Organization
Long term Goal:  a cleaner more organized house
4.  The woman I want to be has a plan for the mail.  It is picked up every day, sorted, filed/tossed/shredded and any bills paid immediately.
Personal Care and Productivity
5.  The woman I want to be finishes her book club book every month before we meet.  This means putting aside BBC and FB more and opting for a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment