Monday, February 6, 2012

Those same old feelings . . .

Feelings of
sadness every time my period starts.
jealousy every time a friend tells me she's pregnant.
inadequacy and frustration over how my female systems work, or don't work.
longing to hold my own little baby.
urgency because I am not getting any younger and I have an age cut off in my mind.

and more that I cannot think of at the moment.

Also trying to remember all the tips and tricks that I used to use/try
Geritol complete
Pre seed
baby aspirin
evening primrose oil
low/slow carb diet
what else?
exercise--I really need to figure this one out.

1 comment:

  1. Sarah- I didn't realize until your recent post that you've struggled with infertility. I'm so very sorry that you are going through this... a close friend of mine also has PCOS and it took her a year and a half to get pregnant. I was there with her, crying every month when the answer was again "no." I feel for you and will be praying for you through this journey... at least you know you CAN get pregnant, so there's hope!!

    ReplyDelete