Monday, February 6, 2012

Make a wish

I wish for another baby. I want a brother or sister for Daphne, another grand baby for my mom, another chance to give birth, another chance to hold a precious bundle in my arms, another chance to breastfeed. I want all of that.

We have been sort of trying for the last 7 months or so, just tracking my cycles. They have become very regular so that is good news. But I only have one fallopian tube, plus PCOS and endometriosis. So there is the challenge and shy I want to take clomid. I need both ovaries firing every month to increase my chances. But clomid is all I want to do. No more IUI's or IVF. I don't need it and we cannot afford it!

So I am seeing my GP in a couple weeks for my annual exam. If she won't prescribe it, I will head back to Dr. Gelety and get it from him.

No comments:

Post a Comment